Sunday, September 14, 2008

Efrat Dalton



Come see the vintage stylings of Elfrat Dalton at Willow Pond!
Darling charms, bracelets, necklaces, ornaments, greeting cards and bookmarks! Too cute!

Efrat Dalton is the artist and founder of E. Designs Boutique. She is a self-taught artist who has loved to draw and paint since childhood. Through the years, she developed her own style and technique using a variety of media including computer art, ceramics and jewelry design. After family and friends encouraged her to start showing and selling her beautiful creations with the rest of the world, she launched her business in the fall of 2002 and started an on line boutique in 2008. She has lived near the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado since 1987.

Most of her work is hand-crafted one-of-a-kind originals or limited editions; she uses the finest materials available.
A bilingual artist, she describes her art as, "the unspoken language of my soul." Using mixed media and vintage materials enables her to express herself in a variety of styles.

Artist statement: Each piece of jewelry/art that I create is a reflection of the abundant creativity I am blessed with and my love for beauty. I credit all my creations to the divine world.
I'm it's instrument and it works through me. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say
"I used everything that you blessed me with." My wish and hope for you is that when you purchase my art, you will feel the joy and love it was created with.

www.edesignsboutique.com

No comments: